The top four goes to: Apple, Aston Martin, Rolex and Nike.
Drinks category winners are:
- Sparkling wines – Dom Pérignon
- Spirits (aperitif/flavoured – Pimm’s
- Spirits (brandy) – Courvoisier
- Spirits (gin) – Bombay Sapphire
- Spirits (rum/cane) – Sailor Jerry
- Spirits (tequila) – Patrón
- Spirits (vodka) – Grey Goose
- Spirits (whisk(e)y – Jack Daniel’s
- Beer – Guinness and London Fields Brewery
- (there is no category for still/table wine)
CoolBrands is a list published by Superbrands and is said to be compiled by an “expert council and thousands of members of the British public who assess each brand bearing in mind the following criteria: style, innovation, originality, authenticity, desirability and uniqueness.”
The process is said to be independently assessed by the Centre for Brand analysis.